Sculptural Arts Coating's LOW V.O.C.
Plastic Varnish Flat & GlossTM
This Vinyl copolymer Sealer/Binder/Extender,
may be used like a clear acrylic on stage floors, scenery, exhibits, costumes,
masks, properties and crafts.
- Concentrated. Plastic Varnish was designed
to be extended with water for large area coverage. In some clearcoating
applications on nonporous surfaces, one gallon might cover up to 1200
- Dries Clear unless colorant is added. Wet edges
blend easily with no bubbles or overlapping milky streaks.
- Exceptional Binder Bronzing powders, dry pigments,
water base latex, casein, acrylic piants and small grain textures can
be bound to numerous surfaces such as plastics, filons, wood, fabrics,
- Beautiful Glazes are created for faux marble,
tortoise conceits, malachite fantasies, trompe l'oeil techniques, antiquing,
poryphry and patinas with depth.
- Accepts Colorants and Mixes Easily with Artist's
Choice Saturated Paints, acrylics, or latex paints, some bronzing
powders, micas, temperas, dyes or other water soluble elements.
- Seals & Clearcoats all types of porous and non-porous
surfaces: painted, plastered, textured, wood, fabric, foam, concrete,
- Great Spray Applications
& as a Dip for plastic coating costume decorations, jewelry, craft
pieces, puppetheads and other small items.
Sculptural Arts Coating,Inc.
1-800-743-0379 * www.sculpturalarts.com